UAS FLIGHT SAFETY ENDORSEMENT
- Earn a UAS Flight Safety Endorsement recognized by major insurance providers.
- Perfect for Part 107 Remote Pilots or Part 61 Airmen who want to obtain advanced training.
- Understand how to identify hazards and prevent mishaps, and fly professionally.
USI’S FLIGHT SAFETY ENDORSEMENT is a self-paced eLearning course (3-4 hours) allows you to learn on your own schedule and is designed for current Part 107 licensed remote pilots, or individuals who hold an existing Part 61 airman certificate and who intend to operate Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) for civil or commercial purposes, or public agencies that will elect to self-certify their UAS operations.
USI’S FLIGHT SAFETY ENDORSEMENT will introduce you to the importance of UAS flight safety, involving common errors and misconceptions, personal health, preventative measures, system components, environmental influences, airspace requirements, preflight planning, and the meaning of serving the UAS industry as a professional.
The course also introduces a foundational level of knowledge that is integral to public agencies self-certifying their operations. Successful candidates of this course earn a USI Safety Endorsement that may be presented to insurance providers for substantial discounts.
STUDENTS EARN A
- Learn Flight Safety Practices Unique to UAS
- Identify Hazards Associated with Small UAS Operations.
- Understand Personnel, System, Environment, and Operational Hazards & How to Prevent Injury.
- Perfect for Part 61 Airmen or Existing Part 107 Remote Pilots!