COMMERCIAL REMOTE PILOT CERTIFICATION
- Earn a USI Certificate of Training
- Qualify for insurance discounts!
- This course is designed individuals who intend to operate UAS for professional purposes.
USI’s Commercial Remote Pilot Certification Program is a self-paced online course (24 hours) that sets a sturdy foundation of required aeronautical knowledge for remote pilots operating UAS weighing up to 55lbs MGTOW. This course is essential if you intend to fly your drone for business purposes!
The curriculum meets and exceeds all aeronautical knowledge factors outlined by the FAA for the Unmanned Aircraft General (UAG) examination to those who intend to obtain a Remote Pilot Certificate (RPC) and includes advanced safety concepts and practices to develop responsible, safety-certified remote pilots.
Students who successfully complete the course are eligible for special insurance discounts through the Unmanned Safety Institute, and are well prepared to pass the UAG exam and earn their FAA RPC.
Successful candidates of this course earn a USI Certificate of Training valid for 24 months. This course is FAA WINGS-accepted.
STUDENTS EARN A
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING
- Learn Fundamental Safety Practices and Earn Your Remote Pilot Certificate.
- Understand the Federal Aviation Regulations for UAS operations.
- Learn how to Identify and Prevent Hazards Assocationed with UAS operations.
- Learn Human Factors and Aeronautical Decisionmaking Best Practices.
- Understand Maintenance Requirements & the Importance of Pre-Flight Inspections.